Initial stage foundation consultation service
– In 2010, Diageo, the global leader in beverage alcohol, introduced its famous philanthropic program “Dream Fund” into China, for which CCiA provided evaluation and supervision services. In 2011, Diageo hoped to ensure the sustainability of the program and to expand its influence through a special fund.
•CCIA’s services and results
- Chose, recommended and contacted suitable foundations to cooperate with according to Diageo’s needs.
- Based on the program’s characteristics, designed the management structure, system and mechanism for the special fund.
- In 2011, successfully established the “Keep Walking Fund” at the Shanghai United Foundation.
- In 2012, took responsibility as the operator of “Keep Walking Fund” by managing daily communication, coordination, and risk monitoring.
- In 2013, completed the evaluation of “Dream Realizer” – the first phase of the special fund program, and improved the fund’s management system and processes.